We need your help!
As you are aware, there is some chance RPIC 2020 will need to be cancelled. Thankfully, IWU is not ready at this time to cancel summer conferences on their campus. We are waiting to see if God grants us more clarity before we make a decision. We currently have ~1000 registrants, and are hoping for at least 1000 more, but many folks are wondering whether or not to register and make a deposit.
The Leadership Team has decided to continue taking registrations, but to allow folks to delay paying the registration deposit until we are ready to make a firm decision about the conference. We are closing registration on May 15 and will decide what to do about the conference at that point.
Not only would we have to decide that it was medically safe to hold the conference, we would also need to know that we have a sufficient number of conferees for the conference to be economically viable. It would really help us if folks that are wanting to come would MAKE SURE TO REGISTER BY MAY 15, so that we have good information to help us decide the way forward.
Bruce Backensto and Sam Spear